1) Hold the phone, we are headed into a HEAT wave!!
Therefore, I am going to attempt to run outside in preparation of my outdoor run in four weeks. I am charging my Garmin as we speak.
2) I get to go into the city for brunch with my ladies. It has been way overdue and we love our brunches. I absolutely love Eggs Benedict but can never do the hollandaise sauce on my own.
3) My day started at the bright (er, dark) hour of 3:50. I had planned to get up at 5 anyways to run on the treadmill but luckily I did wake up that much earlier and ran on the ‘mill at like 4:30 as the kiddo decided it would be also great if he got up shortly after 5 as well. Have to love days like this!
4) Speaking of dark hours, sure everyone is counting down the days to Christmas. What am I counting down too? The time where winter solstice happens and we can start getting a minute or two of more daylight each day. I hate going to and from work in the dark…
…. guess who learned how to screen grab!
5) I love my cuddler. Sure at times I don’t because I need two hands to prepare supper. And I always miss those times with a camera when he is super cuddly – I missed him giving me a kiss by like 2 milliseconds.
Have a good one.