Good Morning my few fellow readers. I can’t believe it is Thursday once again! Due to a few random thoughts in my head I am going to join up with Amanda at Running With Spoons for her weekly regular. Check out what all the randomness is about!
1) I had jam in my hair all day yesterday. I had put a little bit on kiddo’s egg-wich for breakfast, he had dropped something on the floor while we were sitting down to eat, which I leaned over and picked up but didn’t realize that I had ‘dipped’ my hair into the egg-wich. I did run my fingers a few times through my hair yesterday and it was really hard to do in the one area and I had no idea why until roughly 7 pm last night.
2) I also had a rager headache yesterday that made me go to bed at 8 last night. It is amazing what sleep can do! Woke up this morning and headache all gone. I don’t like to take a lot of medicine, so I don’t take Advil/Tylenol right away, if the headache stays for more than two days I know I do need to take some as otherwise the headache will not go away.
3) Driving to work today at 7:45, I always have to go through a playground zone. The sun actually came up relatively early this morning (I’d say I really noticed it being bright out around 7:20) so that means you have to go 30 km/h as the sun is out. I had a driver behind me who was very impatient and decided to flash his brights at me because I decided to observe the speed limit. Granted I know it is early and still fairly cold outside so the chances of kids playing are slim to none, but this playground is RIGHT NEXT to a school and school starts around 8 and kids are walking to school. It frustrated me that that man was so impatient even though it takes you literally 1 minute to get through that zone even at the pace of 30 km/h. Stupid drivers.
4) I really wish I could share the videos I have of the kiddo. He really likes to vacuum right now (this video I will keep and share with him when he is 11 and not wanting to help with any chores). I have a nice video of him just enjoying himself vacuuming up his fishies that he dropped on the floor. The funniest part of it is that towards the end he steps on a few and I say “Are you going to vacuum those up?” and of course he says no and moves on to the next spot.
5) I opened up the beef bar from my Kona case yesterday as the morning at work was so busy I needed a little sustenance prior to lunch. You know how I described it that it may taste exactly like Turkey dinner? OMG, it did taste like turkey dinner but it was very disgusting. I ate the one bite and threw out the rest. Even though I’m pretty sure when we do have turkey dinner I’ll mix a lot of the different items together to create a wonderful taste. This was like they blender-ed it all up together and then baked it, it was not good, not good at all.
I guess that is it today. I thought I had more ramblings in there but nope! Have a good one.